Das Freiburger Frauen- und Kinderschutzhaus
Violence has many facesYou and your children have a right to a life without violence!
- constant controls
- treating you as if you were an idiot
- tearing hair
- stop you from sleeping
- locking in
- locking out
- forbidding you from opening a bank account
- control contacts
- pressuring you into sexual favors
- deciding what may or may not be bought
- declaring you for psychological ill
- sexual violence, even in a marriage
- threatening suicide
- arranged marriages
- Threatening violence against family or friends
What can i do?If you are in acute danger
Call the police. The phone number is: 110. They will help and take initial measures to protect you (e.g., by expelling him from the house/apartment)
If you dial 0761 – 3 10 72, you’ll reach our hotline (Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.).
In case of emergency you can reach us 24/7.
Outside of our business hours
Even outside of our business hours, you can reach our on-call service via:
- the police (dial 110)
- the crisis hotline (dial 0800 1110 222 or 0800 1110 111).
We can support you via:
- Phone in a detailed conversation
- in our advice center for women in case of domestic violence
- by admitting you into the women’s shelter